From TimareshJump to navigationJump to search
- +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma, -2 Dexterity: Rogue modrons have structured and keen minds, and solid but boxlike bodies.
- Medium: As medium creatures Rogue Modrons gain no bonuses or penalties from their size.
- Construct(living): Rogue Modrons have the Living Construct type.
- Normal Speed: Despite some rogue modrons retaining vestigial wings, these do not grant them any capability of flight. Modrons have a base land speed of 30 feet.
- Observant: Rogue Modrons gain a +2 racial bonus to Perception.
- Hard Shell: Rogue Modrons retain their hard outer shell, granting them a +2 natural armor bonus and Resistance 5 to Acid, Cold and Fire.
- Surprise Vulnerability: Due to their lawful nature, even rogue modrons find it hard to deal with surprises, and are treated as flat-footed until the first round of combat.
- Modron Resistance: Rogue Modrons retain a portion of their former immunities, granting them a +2 to saves vs Illusions and mind-affecting effects.
- Awkward Proportions: Due to their shape, rogue modrons cannot wear standard armor or clothing, requiring it to be custom made to them.
- Languages: Rogue Modrons begin speaking Common and Modron. Modrons with high intelligence scores can choose from the following bonus languages; Celestial, Gnome, Infernal, Moigni.