- +2 Charisma, +2 Intelligence, -2 Constitution:
- Medium: Radiance genasi are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal speed: Radiance genasi have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Radiance genasi can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Spell-Like Ability: Radiance genasi can use Color Spray once per day as a spell-like ability. The caster level for this ability equals the radiance genasi's class level.
- Energy Resistance: Radiance genasi have fire resistance 5.
- Radiance Affinity: Radiance genasi sorcerers with the elemental (fire) bloodline treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer spells and class abilities. Radiance genasi spellcasters with the Fire or Healing domains use their domain powers and spells at +1 caster level.
- Blindness Resistance (Ex): Radiance genasi are immune to being blinded from spells or effects which rely on light, such as the fireworks version of Pyrotechnics.
- Glowing Skin (Ex): Radiance genasi suffer a -4 racial penalty on any attempt to hide in shadows. This penalty can be reduced to -1 with a successful Disguise check prior to hiding. If the radiance genasi has more skin exposed than normal, this penalty can increase to -6 or higher, depending on the circumstances.
- Outsider: Radiance genasi are native outsiders.
- Languages: Radiance genasi begin play speaking Common and Ignan. Air genasi with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Aquan, Auran, Sylvan, and Terran.
- Fire Blood: Radiance genasi count as fire genasi/ifrit for any effect related to species.