- +4 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Constitution, -2 Charisma: Dust genasi are surprisingly nimble and sharp, but they are often sickly, and their morbid fascination with death and decay is off-putting.
- Medium: Dust genasi are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal speed: Dust genasi have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Dust genasi can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Dust Cloud (Su): Once per day, a dust genasi can create a 20-foot radius cloud of dust, centered on himself. This cloud grants one quarter concealment (10% miss chance) to any creature more than 5 feet away from another within the cloud, and all creatures except the dust genasi must make a Fortitude save (DC 10 + 1/2 level + Charisma modifier) or begin coughing uncontrollably. This coughing imposes a -2 penalty to attacks and skill checks, and it lasts until the victim leaves the cloud. The dust cloud lasts for a number of minutes equal to the dust genasi's class levels.
- Dust Resistance (Ex): +1 racial bonus on saving throws against all dust spells and effects (such as dust of dryness or a dust mephit's breath weapon). This bonus increases by +1 for every five class levels.
- Breathless: Dust genasi do not breathe, so they are immune to drowning, suffocation, and attacks that require inhalation.
- Outsider: Dust genasi are native outsiders.
- Languages: Dust genasi begin play speaking Common and Terran. Dust genasi with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Aquan, Auran, Dwarven, and Ignan.